Comprehensive Service and Support From INOmax Total Care
Real people. Real time. It’s all included.
24/7/365 Service and Support
INOmax Total Care, whenever you need it most
- On-site training and education—available on your schedule—through our team of clinical specialists, clinical nurse educators, and Critical Care Business Managers
- 24/7/365 technical support from our account specialists and technical support team to answer questions and troubleshoot your specific issues
- Regional support centers across the country to facilitate a rapid equipment response, wherever it’s needed
- A dependable inventory of INOmax DSIR® Plus Delivery Systems, INOMAX cylinders, and consumables to ensure availability, whenever it’s needed
- Emergency deliveries of INOMAX cylinders and INOmax DSIR Plus Delivery Systems, most often within 4 to 6 hours*
- State-of-the-art bedside and transport delivery systems to help provide seamless transfer of neonates and equipment
- Access to knowledgeable medical service professionals through our team of medical science liaisons and PharmDs
*Emergency deliveries are most often made within 4 to 6 hours, but may take up to 24 hours, depending on hospital location and/or circumstances.
A legacy of trusted performance
- Over 18 years on market in critical care settings with more than 700,000 patients treated worldwide1
- Ongoing investments in clinical research and device enhancements
Technical support is available 24/7/365 for your questions or issues. By reporting issues and a detailed description, most cases can be solved over the phone. Otherwise, we’ll make arrangements to evaluate, retrieve, and replace your equipment.
As a clinician, it is important to complete a pre-use checkout prior to patient administration. Details of this procedure are outlined in the pre-use checkout card and the operations manual.
Basic maintenance performed as a customer includes cleaning, sterilizing, replacing disposables, proper storage, and calibration of the high- and low-range sensors at appropriate times.
In the event an alarm malfunction should occur and you can’t troubleshoot the issue, call Customer Care for guided assistance (24/7/365).
With proper use and maintenance, INOMAX products and delivery systems should provide reliable service. For any questions, contact Technical Support anytime at 1-877-566-9466.
INOMAX Customer Care assigns a personal Customer Care Specialist to every account who is available to assist you at any time of the day or night. They assist with inventory, invoicing, and tech support.
For routine ordering, your Specialist will contact the hospital several days before the scheduled delivery. They can also assist with preventative maintenance, inventory rotation, and delivery frequency.
For non-routine or emergency deliveries of delivery systems or cylinders, we have a comprehensive system in place to help ensure timely delivery of whatever you need, whenever you need it.
We try to minimize the need for emergency orders through careful monitoring of needs and inventory at each NICU location. Our goal is to anticipate your needs to help you meet the needs of your patients.
For clarification or more detail on our Customer Care Support, please reach out to Customer Care with any questions or concerns at 1-877-566-9466.